Enhance Your Language Curriculum: Explore Mango Classroom Solutions
Evaluate or Enhance Your Current or Future Curriculum
Discover Comprehensive & Supplemental Language Learning Solutions
Are you currently in the process of evaluating language learning curricula for potential adoption for the school year 2024-2025? Alternatively, are you seeking to incorporate supplementary resources into your existing curriculum? Whether you’re planning ahead or seeking immediate assistance, Mango Classroom is here to provide the perfect solution for you.
Our offerings are designed to meticulously align with both state and national standards, ensuring that your language program stands out. We offer a dynamic mix of digital and offline learning, complemented by essential teacher tools, comprehensive reporting, and an extensive content library covering over 70 world languages. Moreover, our solutions are tailored to meet the needs of English Learners (ELs) across more than 20 source languages.
Get started today by downloading the free instructional materials review packet and receive access to our platform!
Please enter your contact info to receive your download and start your free trial.
Join us on this transformative journey to elevate your language teaching to new heights.
Explore Mango Classroom today and discover a world of possibilities for your students.
Research backed pedagogy/ methodology
Reliable and proven efficacy
Serving thousands of institutions worldwide
Educating students for over 15 years
Trusted by K12 schools and districts
How your school will use Mango in the Classroom
Transform the modern day K12 language classroom.
Mango Classroom includes:
- Engaging digital interactive cross-platform software, with a conversational approach that teaches practical/useful communication skills after every lesson
- Teacher Tools, including teachers lesson plans, student workbooks, and tools to help integrate Mango into existing curriculum
- Effectively meeting the requirements of both world language learners and ELs with outstanding results
- Designed to meet state and national standards (ACTFL’s World Readiness Standards)
- Content for over 70+ world languages and dialects and for ELs in over 20 source languages
- Automatic tracking of student usage and assessment reporting for teachers and administrators
- Effortless single sign on and rostering integration 1EdTech Certified (formerly IMS Global) – LTI Advantage Complete
- Each student license includes up to 5 family profiles (at no additional cost)
- Dedicated account manager to provide roll out and ongoing support throughout the life of your subscription