Content Classification Guide
Films and courses are reviewed based on the presence and strength of the following factors:
- Mature Themes
- Mature Language
- Drugs and Alcohol
After careful consideration films and courses are assigned one of the following classifications:
These classifications represent Mango’s sentiment regarding how most parents would judge a film or course’s appropriateness for a particular age group. For example, M13+ are films and courses that Mango feels most parents would deem appropriate for children 13 and older.
Keep in mind the following before you look through the classification:
- Classifications were created as a convenience and are not a substitute for parental discretion.
- Mango is not a licensed rating board for films or courses and Mango considers our classifications solely a reflection of our opinion based on a set of criteria and the opinions of our reviewers.
- While we attempt to do a thorough job with our reviews and classifications we may miss things from time to time in the film that would change our classification.
- Since all of the classifications have room for interpretation, each classification is made to some degree, based on reviewer biases.
- You may or may not agree with our classifications or the criteria that we have based them on.
- Mango may change classification criteria from time to time based on feedback. When this happens we may not go back and re-classify previously classified films and courses.