2023 Mango Student Ambassador Program
Become a Mango Student Ambassador!
Our partnership with your school provides a unique opportunity to increase language and culture awareness campus-wide. What you get as a Student Ambassador:
- Cash: Up to $200 per semester, based on completed activities.
- Gear: Official Mango swag and materials to attract followers and jumpstart your promotions.
- Leadership experience: Looks great on resumes.
- Relationships: Meet new people, plus earn recommendations and endorsements.
- Language skills: Campus-wide language and culture hype.
This semester-long program builds networking, communication, and language skills that help students prepare for an increasingly competitive job market.
Spring Semester enrollment ends January 25th, 2023. Sign up today!
- Discover the value of other cultures and languages.
- Encourage language and cultural curiosity among students.
- Get creative leveraging campus events, preparing and providing presentations, distributing promotional materials, and working with multiple campus departments.
- Document and report on activities planned and executed.
- Earn Letters of Recommendation and LinkedIn endorsements for exemplary performance boosting campus activity and resource usage!
Spread the word.
Download and print the flyer to promote this opportunity across campus!
To be successfully considered for the program, Ambassadors must be:
- Current full-time or part-time college or university student.
- Enrolled at a higher-ed institution in the contiguous U.S. or Canada with a current Mango Languages subscription for the duration of the program.
- Passionate about sharing world languages and cultural experiences with others.
Sound like a good fit?
Spring Semester enrollment ends January 25th, 2023.