When it comes to our clients, we’re all ears. We took our own advice and started a conversation with schools, English language learners, and their families, and we’re proud to shine a spotlight on our 17 unique English courses in 17 different languages – that’s more than any language-learning resource on the market.
Our lovable language-learning experiences use real world conversations in easy and fun lessons to teach English to students of all levels. What makes Mango the perfect language-learning resource for your school? We’re so glad you asked.
- It’s fun, practical, and bright (just like your students). Who says that learning can’t be fun? Definitely not us. Mango’s lessons are all designed to enrich your students’ lives with language and culture, and create a new generation of language lovers to someday take over our jobs. Our English courses use real world conversations to teach beginners and advanced learners alike exactly what they need to communicate in everyday life. Our signature bright colors, sense of humor, and unique methodology keep students engaged and having fun while they learn. Fair warning: your Mango students may start wearing blindingly bright colors to class and doodling little mangos on all of their homework. It’s a weird side effect.
- Culture and history is integrated into each lesson. That’s right – it’s not just about grammar and vocabulary. Mango’s methodology completely integrates culture notes and tips into each lesson, explained in the student’s native language. And we’re not just sucking up to history teachers. Our research shows that immersion in both language and culture is crucial for lasting proficiency and fluency. Better yet, our fun and practical culture notes instill a love of language learning in students, making them more likely to come back for more after they master English. With over 70 unique language courses, your students can travel the world with Mango, right from their classroom.
- We’re as mobile-friendly as your students. Can’t tear your students away from their cell phones? Use their Smartphone addiction to your advantage and have them download Mango apps to their phones. Students can keep up their learning on the bus, at home with family, or in the middle of class (just kidding!) with our fully mobile, unabridged apps. Totally free and fully integrated, busy students can have a language learning moment wherever the day takes them – and you can go home early.
- We’re great listeners. Did you know Mangos have big ears? We design our products based on your feedback, and our unique relationship with our clients and customers is what makes a Mango product so effective. As our absolute favorite people, we keep in close contact with you to grow our products, meet all of your needs, and improve in any way we can. Does your school have a large Somali population, and you’d love to introduce a Mango ESL course? Just let us know, and we’ll pass it along to our development team. We’re one big group of Teacher’s Pets, and we want to keep you happy and hooked on Mango.
- Track Success. As teachers, student success is paramount. Mango’s not just fun, it’s also effective – and we can prove it. As Mango admins, you’ll have access to our robust admin tool that demonstrates success with usage reports, session information, and log-on statistics. Informative reports help demonstrate Mango’s effectiveness to school administrators, teachers, parents, and, of course, your students. Set usage goals with your students and have brightly colored mango (what a healthy snack!) parties when you reach your goals.