COVID19 School Program Terms and Conditions
- This program offer entitles any qualifying district or school, approved by Mango Languages, to access the Mango Classroom, at no cost, for the remainder of the 2019-2020 school year for your district and/or school.
- To qualify for this program offer, you must (i) be a K-12 district or K-12 school and (ii) have at least one (1) physical address where classroom instruction is normally provided to K-12 students.
- Mango Languages may approve or deny any applicant for this program offer in its sole discretion.
- Mango Classroom and any related materials or resources shall not be reproduced, made available or shared with any party other than the students, faculty or administrators of the qualifying K-12 district or K-12 school.
- Mango Languages shall not be liable for any interruptions (of any duration) in service, availability or access to the Site or the Mango Classroom, which may occur from time to time.
- Your program subscription to Mango Classroom will terminate at the end of the 2019-2020 school year for your district and/or school.
- Mango Languages may cancel your subscription at any time, for any reason, including any use of the Site in violation of the Mango Terms, Conditions and Policies, without notice to you.
- Mango Languages has the right to disclose your personal data if required to do so by the schools’ representatives in which you are signing on behalf of.