As the nation comes together to help stop the spread of COVID-19 throughout our communities and most vulnerable populations, we're making our Mango Classroom offering freely available to all schools facing closures through the end of the 2019-2020 school year.
For administrators and language teachers, Mango Classroom offers:
- Digital curriculum via desktop and mobile apps, accessible online or offline
- Seamless integration of features that organize classes, activities, and assessments
- Immediate, reliable time-on-task monitoring and assessment results
- Multiple integration options, including Clever
- More than 70 world languages, including: Spanish, French, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, German, Arabic, and English
- Proven efficacy backed by third-party research and a track record of success
For language students, Mango offers:
- An easy-to-navigate learning environment
- Accessible, compliant, and standards-driven content
- Authentic material delivered through conversation-based methodology
- Engaging reading, listening, and speaking activities
- Grammar, culture, and pronunciation support
Fill out the form below to apply and get information to help you quickly evaluate, plan, and deploy Mango Classroom. Applications will be processed on a first-come-first-served basis.