English for (Egyptian) Arabic speakers
Learn the leading language of international conversation and begin your global adventure. As an official language in over 60 territories and widely spoken around the world, English is your ticket to international business, culture, and travel. The language has a rich history, with roots dating back to the 5th Century AD, and undergoing several dramatic transformations since then. Read some of the world’s most famed literature, philosophy, and modern media, or pen your own masterpiece to reach a global audience. Take your English to the Big Apple in the United States, the Harlech Castle in Wales, or the active volcanoes of New Zealand. Gain access to every corner of the globe when you master the sometimes tricky but always rewarding English language.
Learn Through Conversations
أهلا وسهلا يا نينا
Click a topic below to see the grammar goals and conversational goals for each chapter.
- التحية والشكر والسلام Greetings, Gratitude and Goodbyes
- Ask how someone is doing.
- Say goodbye.
- Express gratitude.
- Greet people.
- Introduction of the verb “to have.“
- Introduction of the verb “to be.“
- Introduction of adjectives.
- Introduction of articles.
- Introduction of personal pronouns “I“, “you“, and “it.“
- مبَتكَّلمش انجليزي كويس قوي I Don't Speak English Very Well
- Getting someone’s attention.
- Asking where someone is from.
- Telling people where you’re from.
- Asking people what language they speak.
- Telling people what language you speak.
- Expressing interest or surprise.
- Conjugating the negative form in present tense.
- Expressions with “that’s.“
- Asking questions in the present tense.